2016년 5월 24일 화요일

2016 May 24

Exploring Research Topic


Today was third class of 3rd semester. Personally, coming back to student life after finishing 1 year rest gave me not only freshness but also tense. One of the most difficult thing in starting this semester was determining my research topic. I believed that I was thinking enough about my main interest and my capability during the break, however when looking my idea through more professional perspective such as professor and other tutor, there were some defect and limitations that I never expected.

Therefore, I already changed main domain of my research topic, but today I finally decide main area of the research. I decided to bring my last project called "project Syria", data journalism project about Syria Crisis into final research. However, main tasks of conceptualising clear topic still remains. (http://projectsyria.witnessism.org)

Professor, Sung-Sick Lee, main advisor, gave me a feedback that you need to find what my project contribute to in design area. And Park Jun-eun, another tutor who came today class, gave me advice that you can also demonstrate how your project contributed to solve social issue, as this project uncovered fact that find in data analysis of Syrian based information source.

I will finally decide which aspect of this project have to be main process of the research in this week.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기